Wednesday 26 November 2014

Odds N Ends

Hey folks, I have a few little odds and ends to post. These have been on my instagram but I haven't shared them over here (silly me!). With my machine at the shop for a whole 4 days now, I'm feeling a bit at a loss. I even organized my sewing room last night! Clearly, I'm getting desperate. So, here's what I was up to before I broke my machine:


My Ghostbusters wall hanging which is currently up at the Dart Gallery


Wall hanging with my pillow below it.
Ghostbusters pillow now available at The Dart Gallery

 
My pouch for the swap with the Victoria Modern Quilt Guild - plus the goodies to go inside

Rocket Raccoon costume Eric made for my nephew
 
Beauty wool blanket I bought at the Acadia Craft Fair

Darwin, being adorable.



4 comments:

  1. fabulous odds and sods. That raccoon costume is impressive, and of course I am not disappointed in your ghost busters creations. Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects...once again. The raccoon is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ghost busters quilt. Talk about memories... now I have this annoying song in my head. Who you gonna call?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just looked at your whole blog and admired the patience it must have taken you to sew all those squares. They are all so awesome!

    My sons are big fans of ghostbusters so they adored your quilt and now they want one! (each!)

    ReplyDelete